Credits & Info
- May 18, 2003 | 6:51 AM EDT
- Daily 2nd Place May 19, 2003
If you liked this, check these out!
Plenty more like this here!
Note: My old site 'maelstormm.com' is gone. New site is 'legacymaelstormm.com'.
Jan 2009: Wow, games still poking around after like half a decade. Hope the remix version on my site does this good once it's done. To those getting hella pwnt still, Megaman X Next and Roll Next are a fair bit more forgiving as well as more polished (See profile here or my site). To those complaining about getting hella pwnt, I
This game is the follow up to the "Megaman Next - Intro" that I uploaded previously (See my profile on the side for it).
If you find yourself getting smoked by the baddies in this game or getting lost in the stages. Or you just wanna see the very Last Boss (You'll drool over it) here's the links to my site for full instructions and the strategy guide.
Other Notes -
1) This game is meant to be VERY HARD. If you don't get the hang of it you "WILL" be destroyed. Play against Dramatic Introductionman first, if he whips your butt don't play any farther! Practice and don't rush are the two best things I can recommend aside from the strategy guide.
2) There's one enemy per stage that has a continue in them. If you kill them and make it to the boss, then you earn an extra continue. To those having a hard time in the later stages, make sure you toast the little baddies to get the continues (Up to 10 more in the game total)
3) Your Megabuster hits a MUCH larger area when charged. You can hit alot of air enemies without even jumping once they get near you.
4) I had to scrap alot of stuff in this to squish it down (as is normal for me) In the future I'll upload the full version on my site (see my profile on the side) and a downloadable version in the future.
5) Beings as I'm not making a nickel off of this, I drew the cutscenes quickly while at work and colored with my good friends from crayola. The original design was all text driven, consider them a quicky just to give you a rough idea of what's happening.
6) The gameplay close to normal Megaman, but has some good differences. Things are much tougher and faster than the NES games. This game plays like a platform engine + a twitch shooter engine in one. If you can't react quickly to a bullet flying on the screen you may want to pass on this one because you're as good as gone already.
7) I'm apologizing now for the awkward weapon keys, I was a n00b back when I made this fella.
8) No password in this. The games to short by my standards.
9) To try and weed out anymore peeps from leaving stupid reviews. Take my advice, if you don't leave honest/clean/complete criticism then I'm going to make fun of you. This includes telling me things that I've already told you or are common sense (One shmuck told me I used a song from Kingdom Hearts, it's like DUH! and another says my games not totally 8bit sprites, another DUH!) Also don't use to much internet slang/abbreviations because I won't know what the hell you're talking about and may make fun of you for it. Don't leave incomplete statements either! I'll make fun of you for being stupid since I won't call a psychic hotline to figure out what the hell you were saying.
HOPE EVERYONE HAS FUN!!! HAPPY 15th MEGAMAN (or ROCKMAN), and thanks CAPCOM :)
Wade / Maelstormm