Note: My old site 'maelstormm.com' is gone. New site is 'legacymaelstormm.com'.
Update : The full games nearly done. All bosses are made. Special weapons all work. Just gotta add the cutscenes and some polish. So if anyone has more feedback on this version please send it to "[email protected]".
These are the first 3 robot masters from my Megaman Next Game. This is the game that's going to follow up on the story from the intro game I uploaded. I want to know what people think of it now so that 12 stages later it plays better. Please keep in mind that I'm aiming to make it look like a Nintendo game graphic wise (aside from the explosions so that if it looks like a Nintendo game then graphics are right on). If the frame rate seems like a problem (it's set at 21fps now), I can crank it up higher (alot higher). Eventually I hope to get a function to adjust the speed on the fly.
* For those who haven't figured it out yet, [ENTER] is the debug key I use from the stage select. In this build it takes you into a direct match with the Arsenal Man, you start with a small bit of life though the first match :(
Left/Right = move left and right
Up = Jump
Down = Slide, or if in a jump to fall early.
Shift = Charge Buster
Space = Fire Buster/"Select Stage"
Enter = For those who haven't figured out yet is the debug mode and you fight Arsenal Man right away.
1) If you aren't pelting a baddy, then charge the mega buster.
2) Bosses are invincible after being hit just like you, so hit'm with a mega buster whenever possible for best damage.
3) The Megabuster hits a larger area above and below you when charged.
4) The Tigers only pounce if you get near them, if you stay away then you can kill'm without them even attacking.
5) If you hit up and down at the same time Mega will do a tiny hop.
6) Punchman will blast the ground more often if you jump.
7) Nunchakuman is invincible when using his ultimate and when spinning his nunchaku.
8) If you pace yourself instead of charging forward and take enemies on 1 or 2 at a time, you'll should be able to clear each stage without being hit. I blaze a bloody path through the enemies by doing this.
9) When in doubt about where to jump, look for little clues in the background.
10) The Mega Buster hits a very large area above and below unlike the normal shots. Keep this in mind when you see a foe on the ground below you or just above you.