Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Even being a huge fan of ACO..
That honestly made me had the movie when you try to parody it.
If you like south park, you'll probably hate this.
If you watch this because your a fan of the show, you'll probably have a lot of bad things to say. But, if you're watching 'cause you like ACO (like I do), you'll find this clever. The animation is so-so, as are the voices, but it's interesting how it really parodies the movie well. Kudos for a cool idea.
Oh, and you really should fix the gliche where the video repeats. Otherwise, pretty decent job.
BRING ON THE HEAVY LADZ!!!
i am a fan of both clockwork orange and south park. a really big fan so i thought i was clever. you are on to something with this one. it would be so bad ass if matt and trey did it. next time fix your voice if ur gonna do southpark.
I'm giving you a 0 cause I could think of fifteen things wrong with this.
1. Bad Voice acting
2. Bad Animation
3. Stupid Storyline
4. Random Shit Happening
5. Horrible Attempt the sing the Terrance and Philip Theme
6. No Loading or Play Buttons
7. No Replay Button just a fucking Loop? Fail.
8. Pointless Jokes, 9/11 was a Joke compared to that shit.
9. At the part where they were breaking into the house all I heard was "Flibshaberhaberhavin" over and over.
10. And come to think of it, Why the fuck were they raiding the house anyways?
11. Why in GOD'S name was a fucking 9-Year-Old paddling like a 28-Year-Old in the ass with a paddle? Stupid, Pointless, and Unyouthe-Like.
12. And when Stan was paddling her he was hitting her in the back of the fucking knees.
13. And why the fuck was Cartman in the crew when they were raiding HIS HOUSE???
14. "Kyle, Kenny, and Fat-ass" "Shut up!" "We call Cartman Fat-ass cause he has a big, fat, ass." What did you expect the Audince to be retarded like you?
15. And the Paddle didn't even look like a Paddle, It look like a big stick with an Easter-Egg strapped to it.
16. When he was walking toward his house it restarts.
This Flash fails MISERABLY to even get close to my enjoyment.
Please, Give up Flash.
After being exiled, the mysterious "Valdoros" must contend with home invaders
Tape One of a pixel animated Horror anthology series.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.