Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Visit www.XGenStudios.com for more games!
FAQ Located at: http://www.xgenstudios.co m/help/
StickRPG2 is under development! Visit www.StickRPG2.com
- 1 MILLION VIEWS!!!
(Thanks guys and gals)
- Various bugs being exploited to cheat were fixed.
- Yes, it's finally here! A solution to alleviate all those who had issues with slow movement! Now go play the game and buy the kid some smokes to get 'IT'!
- Use 'Optimize' button in stats window to turn of/off quality toggle when walking.
- Aquiring Net Worth is the main objective, calculated as follows:
(Cash on hand) + (Cash in bank) - (Loans).
- The Bus Station/Fineline Furnishings are not open becuase they are not completed yet. You cannot
sell the Cocaine yet.
- The knife increases damages in combat (Check inventory for details)
- There is a bug in the bar fight which
causes it to freeze. I am working on this.
- Cars drive backwards and just generally defy the laws of physics.
oh man thats awsome!
i played that game for like 4 hours yesterday!!
This game is a grate game it like the sims this is a great game for sim lovers the only problem it the same thing over and over and over again and i can`t get the bus station open for some reason but this is the best game since 200 B.C
JMStudios was correct
i completely agree its not like people want to spend there spare time going to school plus all the places like bus stop that do nothing? whats the point if ur gonna make a game make all aspects work plus it takes like 30 days of school to become a manager a waste of time
Cool yet average
It was carried out well, I admit, but it does need a "zing". I'm not just talking about the unfinished places, it's just too linear. And the bar-fighting is too unneccessary! The only way to win is to get a good job by going to college, a nice moral, but not gameworthy. Most people want to have fun playing games, not try to lead a good life. (take the sims for example, most people use the unlimited money cheat and buy everything possible, and I don't know one person w/ the sims w/o the hot date expansion!)
cool but there should be more to do
Check your knowledge with fun about fine arts
Control bullets with your mind
Unlock and upgrade vehicles and drive your way through zombie hordes in order to escape.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.