Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Smash evil gnomes with your giant sack! This year we added bridges.
Programming by Tom Fulp of Newgrounds.com
Artwork by synj
12/20/02 UPDATE: Replaced Blink182 music, attempted to fix scoring cheats.
Just another stupid kill this and that game. Very boring. Make something worthwhile and i might give it a 2.
this is the worst piece of shit I have ever played
stupid because your not supposed to kill the pink ones...which is basically all thier is...you move slow and the fucking pink things run at you!
dude wtf it wont even start whats the deal?
everything might have been good, but the game blew. for a fulp paladin creation i expected much more than this.
Whoa that was gross
Things I liked about this game:
1. Decent controls - it wasn't too hard to move the character. (+1 point)
2. Good action - I'm always a sucker for action movies. (+1 point)
Things I didn't like:
1. Too many good kids and you can't always avoid them - it was almost impossible to get a score because there weren't enough villains. (-1 point)
2. The dude was riding his balls and you could see his dick. (-3 points)
3. Yelling like Homer Simpson when you hit a mine. (-2 points)
4. Apparently this game is going for a serious gross-out effect (-2 points).
Overall: 6 point penalty.
my rating: 5 - 6 = not my cup of tea.
Harvey is moving to Rusty Lake
It's Day 2 on Sneaky Bay let's help bring more people to the bay!
Play as KBYTE on this journey through the history of the vintage game systems.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.