Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
From the creators of "Pimp's Quest"!
(Ben Spurgin, Todd Madere)
Preaching non-violence...through violence!
--- 6/11/04 UPDATE ---
new feature to unlock "classic" mode!
--- 11/21 UPDATE ---
Thanks a lot for your support, guys!
Here are some tips to help you with the game!
1) Don't be afraid to backtrack and explore other pathways to the weapons. If you walk onto an oil spot, do an about-face and try to find an alternate route!
2) Remember that the board loops around both sideways and up-and-down. Keeping this in mind helps to make sense of the placement of the classified documents.
3) Study the maps. The game's logic will make a lot more sense.
4) The guards can screw you, but sometimes they can get you out of a rough spot and put you in a safer part of the board.
5) Patience! Fill out as much of the board as you safely can to be sure (you only get one shot)!
--- 1/2/03 UPDATE ---
Half a million views! Thanks a lot, everyone! We got a new puzzle game in the works with a surprise theme! - Todd & Ben
Decent game, humorous and cartoonish as well.
coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooo0oooooooo00000oo oooooooooooooooool
Fairly nice game
It's weird how this was made before the Iraq War started. Then again, I remember that time period and it was pretty inevitable we were going to invade Iraq. At least we don't have to worry about Bush being the President or Saddam being alive for that matter. It was interesting how there were so many aspects to this game. I am surprised Ben was not more known for this as it seems to have gotten more views than his Stick Slayer series. Of course, the Stick Slayer series is better.
It was hard to tell what to do, but I still had fun with this. It's nice going back and reviewing the important stuff Ben made. You were probably the biggest person on Newgrounds to ever die. It could have been more clear to understand, but definitley worth a play. It's also funny how there were a lot of unexpected things going on.
Update for historical accuracy - no WMDs
In the next version, "U.N. Weapons Inspector II: The Historically Accurate Version" none of the maps will have any WMDs and all the air strikes just blow up civilians.
Snake Re-imagined And Taken To The 3rd Dimension!
Be a badass and go on an epic kung fu quest!
Learn puppet reptile's best ABCs in this physics-driven interactive storybook
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.