Ever wonder why there's no cool animals out there like unicorns and owlbears?4.20 / 5.00 35,916 Views
A rip-roaring dungeon running adventure!4.02 / 5.00 17,595 Views
Keep calm and shoot down mobsters.3.53 / 5.00 16,782 Views
From the creators of "Pimp's Quest"!
(Ben Spurgin, Todd Madere)
Preaching non-violence...through violence!
--- 6/11/04 UPDATE ---
new feature to unlock "classic" mode!
--- 11/21 UPDATE ---
Thanks a lot for your support, guys!
Here are some tips to help you with the game!
1) Don't be afraid to backtrack and explore other pathways to the weapons. If you walk onto an oil spot, do an about-face and try to find an alternate route!
2) Remember that the board loops around both sideways and up-and-down. Keeping this in mind helps to make sense of the placement of the classified documents.
3) Study the maps. The game's logic will make a lot more sense.
4) The guards can screw you, but sometimes they can get you out of a rough spot and put you in a safer part of the board.
5) Patience! Fill out as much of the board as you safely can to be sure (you only get one shot)!
--- 1/2/03 UPDATE ---
Half a million views! Thanks a lot, everyone! We got a new puzzle game in the works with a surprise theme! - Todd & Ben