Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This game was made in 12 hours for Ludum Dare 39
For lack of time there is no sound track!
WASD or Arrow keys to move and jump!
Hold Space bar to glide...
And more important... the city needs you!
I would like to play the rest of the game, but glitches are preventing me from doing so:
- After getting passed the tutorial, if you run out of health, you will appear back at the beginning of the level, unable to move. Also, I don't understand why the health goes down when you shoot the boomerang.
- During the first or second level, you lose the ability to glide. However, if you die in the same level after losing the ability, you won't be able to beat the level.
- Why are the controls so far apart? You could have assigned the controls to multiple buttons, such as "z" for shoot and "x" for glide.
- The ending scene went by way too fast.
- The color coded beginnings and endings are things that you would find in the testing version of the game. It seems like it would be a good idea to make them transparent.
I managed to beat the game, but only because I avoided killing the enemies. I think with a few fixes, the game could be a lot more popular. I like the gameplay, the story is good, and making it longer could be a good idea.
I wish you luck in your game creating future.
Alright I am going to be very honest. I am giving this a half star simply because I think there must be somthing the developer made beyond the tutorial. The thing is I can only do thank, think, because I could not escape the tutorial as the double jump wall was physically impossible to pass over. I hope this can be fixed as all games are art that I wish to enjoy, but until then I have nothing else to do in this game.
Thx for the warning, i will work to fix it! =)
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.