Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You wake up in a small village with a cataclysmic storm soon to arrive. Will you be able to survive it unscathed?
A short adventure with 3 different endings to unlock.
All art, programming and music was done by me. Made with help from the incredible Fungus plugin for Unity.
Font used: Abscissa Regular by Tepid Monkey Fonts
This is such a pleasant game. I loved the music - unlike some games, the music gradually gets more annoying, but this? It was perfect for the mood. The graphics were gorgeously simplistic, and the mechanics were outstanding. Keep up the good work, Raius!
Played on Armor Games as SilverMaxy - its really nice game but very schematic. You need only play 2 - 4 times to got the best end
Also i made solution of this game on AG, with endings walkthroughs :p
In this game i love story and characters.
I wanna play more of your games !
PS : SAVE LITTLE FOXXY GOD DAMNIT !
You should make more games like Home .
i feel like im having to switch between the mouse, arrow keys, e, and spacebar too often when there really doesnt seem to be any need for multiple "continue" buttons. we could easily be using just E or just spacebar instead of both options and i have yet to see any situations where two separate keys are necessary. tbh this would be a lot easier if we could just walk with wasd or arrow keys and then all other interactions were done with the mouse. aside from the controls this game seems pretty cool
Got the good and bad ending, and I gotta say it's not bad at all! Great game, good story and interesting gameplay. I did see a few mistakes though.
- grammar errors. Just a few, nothing too bad. "Worrior" instead of Warrior is one, for example.
- Backstory of the MC. Would just make it a lot more interesting. Or at least have the MC have amnesia, to give us a reason.
- Conversation choices. For now, there are only a few things that'll affect the conversations slightly. This could be a lot better if you could steer the conversations slightly. Have some options that'll affect the morale, income of skills and how the person acts towards you. ie, if you insult Kira, she no longer wants to hunt with you. Yet if she likes you, you gain bonus Agility.
- Proper endings. So for now, even the good end is just The End. But what if you could actually make a choice? And perhaps an endless-mode would fit in as well, depending if it's possible of course.
- Interacting with people/items. Just a little extra. What if you could pet the fox, strike up a conversation with other people or actually have the choice to walk in the woods on your own if you want to?
Also gotta say good job on the skill points. Took me a bit to figure out what the required number would be. It's effective
Thanks for the long review and for playing!
That first point about the "warrior" typo isn't actually an accident. Kira was saying Lissara is a "worrier" in that she gets worried about things easily. To be honest, I think that might just be a slang term and not an actual word judging from a quick google search, so it might've been a bad word choice on my part. That being said there are definitely other typos which weren't intentional and just caused by me sleepily writing stuff at 4am.
The backstory and vague ending was also intentional because I was hoping players would imagine their own backstory and decision at the end as the MC is an avatar for the player (also why the MC's gender is never mentioned).
The part about conversations is solid point as well. It's a bit boring that the conversations are basically just cutscenes but with the time I had and the amount of other stuff I was trying to fit into the game it sadly didn't work out exactly as I would've liked. The same thing applies to the idea of interacting with people. I wanted to make a full town with random NPCs and all that but the amount of work it involved really just piled up with that idea.
3D Action Driving Game
A paranormal curse is killing students at a high school...and you're next.
Help CrazyDad turn off a pesky neon sign or he’ll go crazy!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.