Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
If you face problems during the game, please visit our patreon for a walkthrough(contains spoilers of course)[Coming soon]: https://www.patreon.com/snakestudios
Arrows: Move (Hold Shift to Run)
X: Quit/Use Tool
1-8: Select tool in Hotbar
Arrows: Selection Change
Z: Select/Switch with Selected Item
H - Hide/Show the Dialogues
We have mouse support now!
Good game, but I feel like Alya's blowjob image should be changed. Your character's dick just stretches toward her mouth. Also, might be nice to either add a tutorial, or add more to the "Help" option in the menu, like what increasing affection does.
Only bug I found was that if you click to get through Alya's blowjob without going through the blank dialouge box, the title of whatever area you are in doesnt go away.
looks cool, lots of potential, a tutorial or something to explain the basics could be nice, but the game is also pretty self explanitory. only played for a bit, bookmarking you guys to follow.
dont know if this is in there but maybe a leveling system to increase stamina? (constant use means a slow increase?) or an upgrade system, or the ability to hire farmhands?
The game has potential but it has major flaws at the moment:
- The controls are pretty bad. If Z is interact, I shouldn't have to click to use tools or pick up stuff. Also, it's a pretty bad idea to have the direction of your action linked to your mouse, especially if the relative position of your character to your pointer isn't consistent. I'm on a laptop with a touch pad and depending if I go up or down, the pointer will be considered above, on the side or below my character.
- Why the hour system? At the moment, I haven't find anything in the game that justify splitting time by 5min slices, except making some stores unavailable when you need them. If it doesn't bring anything, there's no point having that in the game.
- Why such a giant field? You clearly don't have the energy to attend more than maybe 40 tiles of crop per day, probably less. So why making a huge field you won't be able to exploit anyway?
- Balance issues: Cucumbers are clearly the best crop since you don't have to reseed them all the time (which is a GOOD thing! Don't remove that from the game!). On the other hand, the animals are pointless for their cost. Erotics are nice but we're on the internet. I don't want to spend 1h farming (literally) for something I can get in 3 seconds with Google. In general, everything is too expensive, except cucumbers seeds.
- The art is OK (except the cow which is perfectly ridiculous I'm sorry). The animation is a bit janky, but everything is serviceable if the game was fun to play.
To pick up the bone, click on it.
You need to fix the bar overfill on relationships as it can blot out other characters
Gold gain needs to be increased
Cucumber is the best crop since it doesn't need require extra energy for replant or seed repurchase
Berries do not spawn consistently
The time to receive the relationship rewards is before 10 am after entering a business
The animals give no real significant reward other than erotic art in terms of income
And I'm am not, and will not farm crops over and over for almost 20 or more days to access the pub
Those gold costs are so over the top, the reward will never be worth it regardless of art quality
Also dog relationship bugs out and caps at 20
A lot of potential
But it needs a lot of work, a lot of balancing, but the art is good and the potential is there, keep working at it.
Also the bunny can be completely hidden by a tree
Quite a few patching bugs, and bad sprite collision boxes
Keep working at it
(also, where your mouse is aimed is where the character will interact , which must be fixed asap because it really makes it unnecessarily difficult to interact where needed.)
You desperately need to work on the lag. The quality of the artwork is there and the gameplay is coming along, but the game is practically unplayable when it takes multiple seconds to register key presses (an issue, I'll point out, that I only had on the main farm map)
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.