This is update ver 1.4.1 (Act 4) and here are the patch notes:
(PS: this patch is mostly to foraward the story and to improve the gameplay by adding certain fucntions I'm sure you would enjoy)
1. Crafting table is ADDED! Now you can make use of many of your previously useless monster parts and items to craft weapons/armor. (Will update recipe books in future updates.)
You have to use the Blacksmith's Hammer to open the crafting menu. You should get one either by:
a) talking to Blake the Wandering Blacksmith in Act 1,
b) getting one automatically is 'Chapter Select' was chosen.
c) Finding one on the desk just in front of Blake in Hailstar City's Weapon shop.
2. Mercenary system up and running! You can hire mercenaries into your team (4 max) and get them to help you out of a pinch.
3. Party system added. You can now swap team members in the middle of a fight or outside of it. Max 4 active party members.
4. A new trial of the goddess is now available (Hooray!)
5. This update focuses on gamplay so theres not many new
H-CGs added. Sorry.
Next: Some info you might find useful. Mercenary camp is located on the first stretch of the Kingsroad. Getting there is indicated by a yellow shine among the trees.
How to hire Mercs: Simply buy a contract and use it in the menu to verify. Afterwards, they will remain on your team until you dismiss them using the Tags they give you. (Individual mercs has their own tags with theirn names so you won't dismiss the wrong person by mistake)
For people using previous load files, I've added another Blacksmith Hammer at the Hailstar Weapon store, since you're supposed to receive it early in chapter 1 but since that route is not possible for you, Ive duplicated the Hammer for you. (Use it to open the crafting Menu.)
AS ever, LAG issues might exist for some users.
There is no fix for this. I've discovered the lag is caused by two reasons:
1. Internet speed. Since all the script files are online and progress as you go, your internet is regularly loading each area and enemy and event in REAL TIME. To get rid rid of this problem, DOWNLOAD the game and play the .exe version.
2. Your drive has not been updated.
Other than that, it should be fine. Majority of players who made their complaint about the online version later called me up to say the DOWNLOADED version was much smoother so give it a go. The file isn't that big; only 165 MB.