Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
A simple and short platformer game.
Up - Jump
Left - Run Left
Right - Run Right
Art is very bad
And even worse controls
Maybe you thought of an incredible idea that did not work out very well
The character is still running alone
The jumps are incredibly annoying
No music or sounds
No levels just jump and next
Dont have to menu
No saved the data
Great game, and nice running mechanic, only when you start running from a stop it starts out annoyingly slow. Nice job but this could use a bit more work.
Quite interesting little platformer, but the sprites just don't fit with the game. You should change the sprites in a way, so they fit the theme "ice" a little bit more and maybe also add a fitting background.
Anyways, nice job! ;)
This game was fantastic.
1) color scheme was good. I have no idea what the other people are complaining about.
2) the dancing flag is a nice touch
3) simple to understand what you need to do
4) starting at the beginning of the stage can be challenging and frustrating, but it is really well-made. Very much like super Mario Brothers. I have rarely seen a game that balances these two things so well.
5) the sliding and jumping against a wall and coming back are very good aspects. Physics was well done for a game -- balance was good of sliding etc. Yet challenging.
6) the only bad things are that the game was quite hard, so expect to get many bad reviews. Only the top 10% or something of gamers will find this to be "not too challenging and frustrating", in my opinion. But I think it is fine! Leave it hard. Just write in the description that it is a challenging game and that only good and persistent players will win.
7) I do think that the stage with the spinning balls was TOO hard, but hey, I did get past it in the end!
If it's ice dungeon, wouldn't it be better to use ice sprites instead of bricks? Now it feels like the movement is somehow stiff, when it in fact is intended to be that way.
Also the main character's sprite has a light blue box around, which can be seen if you look closer or when capturing the flag or hitting a wall/platform from below. The flag's sprite overlaps the player, too.
Be a heroic badass! Or just be a bad guy (or girl!) who’s an ass. It’s Crypt Shyfter!
Create your own JRPG characters!
Find your path
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.