Aimed for mobile devices (out on Google Play stores and Apple stores now
NEW! MEGA TOWN UPDATE!
- Specialist Room - Hire item finders to explorer for some special items
- Added Avatar Mega Pack - NEW! customization with your Avatars
- Mega Town
- Casino - With two mini games
- Swap Shop - Swap your NEW Mega Tokens for special items
- Town Cave - Mystery digging site
- Fun Mini Mega Quest - Help find the lost puppy
- Temple - A NEW! mystery to solve
- A NEW! Secret
"Explore the world, uncover rare artifacts and build the Museum of your dreams in this incremental, loot-based, curation game"
"Mega Museum" is a mixture of incremental and loot based games, allowing you to dive in or relax as much as you like, whilst you accumulate wealth and items for visitors of your very own "Mega Museum". With secrets to discover and mysteries to uncover, travel the world in search of the most MEGA pixel artifacts you can find! The further you get the more challenging this adventure becomes but more surprises and secrets await! can you discover them all?
- DISCOVER and COLLECT ITEMS throughout the WORLD to display at your MEGA MUSEUM!
- Your MUSEUM will be RATED DAILY based upon what you have found the previous day!
- Find TREASURES from simple COMMON GEMS or RARE ITEMS, to LEGENDARY ARTIFACTS and BEYOND!
- Uncover SECRETS and many MYSTERIES along your JOURNEY!
- Take part in our FESTIVE EVENTS to be rewarded with SPECIAL BADGES and more REWARDS!
- FUN striking visual PIXEL ART!
- Warm RELAXING soundtrack composed by Kenneth Cobble and Travis Lohmann!
- Detailed HISTORY behind every ARTIFACT you find with humorous descriptions!
- Earn BADGES from your MEGA SUCCESS!
- Research Lab
- New items
- Added secret island
- N.A.S (Node Assembly Station)
- Customization (change colour of walls and floors to your liking)
- Upgrades (Make searches easier)
- New and improved cleaner UI
- Restructured the Reputation level
- Added summary screen in searches
- Restructured construction rooms (you may have to wait again but it works perfectly)
- Restructured the Card mini game
- Rooms don't have a specific order now
- Added Museum Level
Join our growing community over on our Mega Sub-Reddit and post bug reports, show how far you have progressed and also chat with fellow explorers, and also find out information about the game and its features on our Megapedia Game Guide