Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Chykara and Keyeske win a trip to Mana Island! Chykara decides to go on an adventure. Search, collect, sell, find the treasure artifacts of Gachapon Mana Island!
Not much of a game, seems unfinished. After 15 minutes the boredom factor won.
After playing it I can tell this:
- The drawings of the characters are ok, but reading all the text twice (first on japanese then on english) felts a bit clunky (just put this inside an options menu > language selection) type.
- The movement buttons may be ok for a cellphone but for someone using a cpu would have preferred using the arrow keys or wasd movement.
- That you have to go to inventory and manually sells the crystals to be able to get more crystals since your inventory is full is an unnecessary extra step for the user.
- Don't know why you can equip those crystals, nor why they give attack bonuses since there is no enemies and don't know if crystals respawn or they are gone forever after you spend it on the machine.
- Also there's no clear goal apart of a gashapon machine that gives random items. This cannot be really defined as a game.
Snake Re-imagined And Taken To The 3rd Dimension!
Be a badass and go on an epic kung fu quest!
Learn puppet reptile's best ABCs in this physics-driven interactive storybook
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.