4-Way Break-Out is a Break out based game.
The idea is the same but now you must control not 1 bat but 4 bats at the same time.
Can you handle 4 bats at the same time and make your room empty?
There are also some extra's to catch while you playing:
* Extra Ball
* Extra Points
* Extra Life
* Bigger Bat
* Smaller Bat (Yes it is there to make it a little more difficult.)
When you load the game you will play a random room, when you finish it you will get a other random room on this way you will never know what is coming.
On the main screen you will see your own high-score so you can try to beat yourself over and over again. and there is a button to set it to zero again.
Have fun and keep the ball(s) in the field.
* Bonus minimize wil now also work on the vertical bats.
* You will go to the new room when all bricks are gone.
* Added 2 more difficulties named: Child and Hardcore.
* Created 4 new rooms (9 total now)
* A stone that must be hit three times to destroy.
* Shows the room name in the box where the dcores are.
* The normal brick into a stone with the same format as it was.
* The framerate on the main menu to 60.
* Deleted the message to maximize the window with F10
* Deleted the save and load buttons from the main screen and game windows.
* Made a different box to put the score in.