Halloween 2015Finger Eaters, Shrooms, Spectral Conflicts and Undertale because skeletons.
Remember to turn the lights off!
This was a fun project, I took my favourite two sentence horror stories (there are loads all over the internet, reddit in particular) and put a few together to make this animation.
I hope you like it, here are the horror stories that the animation are based on:
1. The monsters closed their eyes. Not a single star was seen in the sky that night.
2. I begin tucking him into bed and he tells me, “Daddy check for monsters under my bed.” I look underneath for his amusement and see him, another him, under the bed, staring back at me quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed."
3. I can't move, breathe, speak or hear and it's so dark all the time. If I knew it would be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead. [suggested by Min3ralWater]
4. I was woken up in the middle of the night by the voice of my mother crying for help in the kitchen. As I ran down the stairs she grabbed me from behind and said ''Don't go down there, I heard it too''.
5. He wondered why he was casting two shadows. After all there was only one lightbulb.