19/08/2017 - Improbability Update:
- Game now runs on 90 fps (It was previously 30 fps and if you type too fast the keys wouldn't always register)
- New difficulties and renamed the previously hardest 280% difficulty
19/03/2017 - Freedom Update:
- You can now change your difficulty freely! (Previously, you can only lower your difficulty except if you reset your save)
- Challenge Mode progress text showing up at normal mode bug hopefully fixed for good this time.
A typing + Collecting Card Game. Type to use cards and defeat your opponent! The faster you can type, the stronger (faster) you are in game!
Defeating enemies earns you one card from their deck. Add strong cards to your deck and sell weak cards to buy better ones, or upgrade your HP!
- Upgrading HP is very important! You'll get great cards from enemies in later levels eventually, but you can't gain more HP by defeating enemies if you don't upgrade.
- Debuffs and buffs CANCEL each other! Which means:
- Think of which card should be used after which card - for example if you have an Eye Laser card (high damage, debuffs your attack) it should probably used right before Battle Cry (buffs attack) which would cancel the debuff from the Eye Laser card.
- If you're having difficulty, pay attention to the enemy, for example if they rely on attack buffs you can always ready a debuff attack card so you can cancel their attack buff whenever they use it.
- Knowing which enemy has great cards help as you will then choose them to grind with, since the card you gain is from the enemy's deck.
I would really like to do updates based on people's comments (I added sound/music mute feature based on last game's comments!) but for some reason doing that erases everyone's progress so I don't think I'll do that. Except if the change is big enough, then I'll upload a new version instead of updating this one which means you'd have to start over to play the new version but the old version will still have your progress. (Like when I added Mouse controls to The Simple Arena and made a new version called The Simpler Arena)
FYI, my average WPM in 10fastfingers.com is 106 and I play in Legendary (200%) difficulty.
If the game's not loading consider the following:
- Wait some more
- Refresh the page
- Try again later
- Try a different browser
That's probably not much help but eh I try.
Also, DPT stands for Damage Per Turn. Like DPS except well, it's damage dealt every 1 turn instead of every 1 second.
Go and write a review cause I'm bored! Let me know if you randomly decide to make a Let's Play video!