EDIT: A user notified me that the game would not run sometimes. It is really beyond my control, I can only ask you to restart your browser and maybe close some flash/youtube tabs... You can send a quick PM if nothing works.
- Collect gold and gems.
- Put a ladder by swiping up (click and drag up), only 4 per run.
- The deeper loot is worth more.
- Buy upgrades.
- Don't get frustrated if you keep getting gruesomely impaled, buy the radar upgrade.
- A maniac undead sacrificer will spqwn after 50m or so, get rid of him or he will get rid of you.
- Shiny diamonds and blocks made entirely out of gold await you !
- Go ever deeper !
Hey, we are a team of two and this is our first game on Newgrounds.
It's almost complete, and at a point where we really want people to play it and give us feedback. The menus are very rushed and will be remade from scratch, however the game is close to finished.
I am still adding content to the game and balancing the upgrades, while my partner is working on the character's animation. We have another friend composing the background music, and he'll be finished soon!
I am considering making some upgrades available only after the player has reached a set distance.
We are also designing some secrets to make it more attractive to thrive for depth.
- A lot cleaner menus/interface
- Animations (walking and swinging pickaxe)
- Better and homemade sound effects
- Secrets when you reach a set distance.
- Free mobile version
- Other stuff you may suggest
Reviews are always helpful, even if they are not argumented/analytical and only express some ideas or feelings towards the game.