Credits & Info
- Sep 25, 2002 | 4:08 PM EDT
- Daily Feature September 25, 2002
If you liked this, check these out!
Plenty more like this here!
See my profile for secret codes to games!
Allright - you wanted codes to the games. here goes:
Bloody Rage Beta
Override Codes (lowercase)
flashgamestudio (input two override codes)
heads (select bonus heads)
ants (play as ants)
giants (play as giants)
handicap (enemy starts with less energy)
inferno (fireball size increase)
flash (faster speed)
rageon (start with 1000 rage points)
1. Head Roll (Kneel, punch)
2. Spikes (Head Roll on Lava Board)
3. Heart (Back, Forward Punch
4. Fire (Grenade)
5. Explode (Close Back, Back, punch)
6. Head w/Spine (Close Forward 4 times, Punch)
7. Punch Half (Back 4 times, Punch)
8. Body w/Spine (Close Rage Kick)
9. Rock (Far Forward 5 Times, Punch)
10. Bomb (Far, Back 5 times, Kick)
11. Pieces (Far Cannon Ball)
12. Plane (Punch Half on Airplane Stage)
13. Head Explode (Close Rage Punch)
14. Electricity (Far forward 5 Times, Kick)
Alot of people have suggested some really good ideas! Here are some characters that *might* make it to the release:
Pico, Spawn, Samus
, Eminem, Darth Maul, Luke Skywalker
, Batman, Neo, Trinity, Strider, Jerry Springer, Ryu, Vegeta, Mike Tyson (Balrog), Vega, Wonder Woman, Sonya (MK), Cammy, Worf (star Trek), Terminator, Iron Man, Bart or Homer, Green Goblin, Tupac Shakur, Biggie Smallz, Punisher, Boba Fett, Heihachi, Catgirl, Zelda, Cobra Commander, Buffy, Ash (army of Darkness), Star Man (ProWrestling), TMNT
, The Rock, Skeletor, Storm Trooper
Lemme know what you think! Also I need more girlzzz!!!!!
All the characters have the same moves - why? Because it's:
1. A beta
2. It's hard to make 18 moves for 18 characters - but it's gonna be there in the final version.
3. Those are just the base moves not - the REAL special moves.
Also about the life bar - yeah I know I made it too big - because otherwise you can beat the game real quick. You see the AI (Artificial Intelligence) of the enemies isn't fully developed.
And If you really hate the "GOTCHA" - stop hanging around the enemy! That means you're cramping his style - and he got to put you in check!
If you figure out all 15 Fatalities send the secret code to [email protected] and I will make you a character in the next release! A few people have emailed me about the secret code - some of them may have hacked into the game. If you got the code without cheating - email the code - I have a way of telling if you really got the code. The offer is still up...Who wants to be in the game?