Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
4 warring factions
13 unique missions
27 types of upgrades, weapons and items
Choose your own playing style discovering new tactics again and again.
Very good game i would have liked to see couple more things
-Character Lvl up
-More equipment i maxed out fairly quickly and was left with empty feeling
-some sort of end game congratz maybe new gun
- i feel the percents where off my sniper would miss 3 times in a row at 75% multiple times :/
-Character health bars
Undo button maybe i would use action points accidentally
Great Game though!!!
for this kind of game I usually favor an isometric view, sideview just kinda hinders this kind of games, but still pretty well conceived gameplay, hope u r thinking about a second part.
urnam04 made some pretty good points, one thing I would add to the list, the option for squadmates to "guard" ,like using the unused AP to automatically fire at an enemy when he steps on range or to fight back when attacked during enemy turn.
overall a very good game, it brings back memories from the days of X-com, WH40k Chaos Gate, and Silent Storm just to name a few.
Very good game. I like tactical games.
1. Music- repetitive, but set the mood
2. Different weapons and accessories
3. Different looks of soldiers
4. Difficulty level- I like a challenge
5. Strategy and open-ended tactics
6. Attention to detail, such as cover, open and closed doors, and remaining bullets after reloading clips
1. No storyline
2. No flavor text, such as units talking during idle times or saying something when they're low on health
3. Inability to see how much life enemies had by hovering mouse over them, or in any way really if my whole team has already moved
4. Weapons and accessories' pages should show how many Action Points firing or using them would use, and different weapons should take different Action Points to fire
5. Could use more hirable characters or choices on who to put on your team with their own unique traits and abilities
6. Lack of undo moves button- very important in a game that relies on range of guns, because I can't see the % of hitting enemy unless I actually move my characters, and then I can't undo the move now if I see that my hit % is too low
1. Basic graphics style
2. Armor was useless as offense>defense and losing accuracy or Action Points wasn't worth the armor bonuses, or maybe that was just my playing style
3. Some stages tell you when you need Tool to open locked doors, but some did not
More Things to add:
1. In game instructions
2. Upgradable weapons and accessories, maybe even customizable
Overall, a fun game with room for improvement. Well done.
Pretty good game. I'd give it an extra star if there was more customization, or multiple tiers of equipment, as after I got to the point where my squad was fully optimized I really didn't feel the need to keep playing. Maybe the addition of randomly generated maps and missions, as well as more recruitment opportunities and permadeath to balance it, I would definitely play this more. ....and a leveling system would be the cherry on top.
Thanks for the feedback! Will keep in mind your tips while making next tactical game or sequel =)
An interactive story of love and adventure
Turn-based PvP Arena Battler
THE WORLD HAS BEEN INVADED BY ALIENS! It's up to a nerdy, lazy high school kid to save it!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.