Change from first person to top down perspective in order to solve and finish the levels. Move around in first person and change the level layout in top down to suit your needs.
Instructions are shown in-game but here's a list of instructions for the game:
- WASD keys to move
- LMB to shoot energy
- Space bar to change perspectives
- (while in top down) LMB to rotate and move level layout
- Press P to Pause
- Connect the tiles to reach the next level
- Be careful of sentry guards, they'll shoot you without notice
- Preserve your energy, it depletes when in top down perspective
- Your health depletes by 3 when you run out of energy
The game is created as part of my 4 Games in 40 Days challenge and this is the third game.