A demo of the K.O.L.M. Kickstarter game.4.17 / 5.00 9,472 Views
Fight against the HYDRA and show the world your best score!3.87 / 5.00 1,654 Views
A relaxed yet challenging puzzle with 24 levels.3.93 / 5.00 6,375 Views
I am taking a little longer to update the game because I did buy an Esoteric's Spine software.
There will be a huge upgrade on my character's animation.
Also I am finishing the comics introduction and polishing the game.
I will include a new scene with a whole new background / comics and puzzles real soon. Please check out later.
I am proudly to present you guys with my spy game.
Its a Stealth / Action 2D Platform game.
I did include one complete stage that contains 2 scenes.
A lot more will come soon.
Playing this game you will find a lot of behaviors I made for it.
Dialogs, Pop-up Messages, Actions, and so on.
It is a fully playable game.
Think of it like an intro for the game I am still working on!
Please be aware that it is still a 'work in progress' game.
I am still developing its engine, fixing some bugs, and specially drawing images.
Its a one man job that I do love to do.
But its hard to do everything simultaneously.
You will play a 2D stealth / action game with a lot of comics on it.
Be sure that I will increase its difficulty as player progress on to next stages that will come in the near future.
***** INSPIRATIONAL SOURCES:
- spy movies that we all love - Mission Impossible, 007, Bourne, among others!
- stealth games. Specially Commandos (player detection / hide, change actors...) and Lost Vikings.
- Comics Books.
***** NEXT STEPS:
- Finish intro and other comics strips with higher quality (its still as scratch).
- More stages / new enemies / lot more puzzles - that will be geting harder as you progress in the game.
- moving platforms.
- new kind of enemies.
- different AI for different enemies.
- Enhanced / upgrade images - characters, menu, intro screens and so on.
- Action scenes - a new engine in the game for action.
***** FUTURE PLANS
1 - Hire an artist to help me out.
I am fully aware that there's a lot of fixes and improvements to be made on artwork.
2 - Develop a timeline to deliver the next stages and the final product.
Hope you guys do enjoy it as much as I am enjoying creating it.
And all feedbacks will be highly appreciated. Positive or negative.
Thanks and best of luck to us all!