2nd issue of the motion interactive "choose next panel" comic3.96 / 5.00 16,473 Views
Stealth goes in every field AGAIN!3.86 / 5.00 11,830 Views
Kill a shitload of ninjas, fair enough?3.87 / 5.00 33,983 Views
Coin Apocalypse v1.4.
(Please clear your browser's cache [not your cookies] in case the game still remains at v1.0 as seen in About Page)
"Vandenn Games has brought us an interesting new game which will test your skills and reflexes." -MouseCrusher Games
Check out the official wiki here:
Visit the musician's website!
For really cool reviews on really awesome games, check this out:
Version 1.4 Notes:
1. The meteor slow upgrade was a weird one and it acted strange when upgraded so I fixed it. :D
*Meteor upgrade normalized.
Version 1.3 Notes:
1. Another bug fix. :)
*Fixed the bug where Lifetime Scores would get stuck. Shouldn't be a problem now. :D
Version 1.2 Notes:
1. Stupid programming skills on my part. Fixed the Insta-Coin Skill. :))
*Insta-Coin skill now gives 300 coins when used.
2. To address the need for vertical motion control, I've added a few features and tweaks to the game.
*NEW CONTROL: Press "S" to increase gravity's pull when in mid-air.
*Meteor speed decreases twice than before. (Previously -10 per level, now -20.)
*Meteor speed decrease prices lowered.
3. For those just starting out with the game, I changed the initial amount of coins from 100 to 500. ;)
*Initial coin amount is now 500. (from 100)
4. Data is now saved in accordance to achievements unlocked. (e.g. Unlocked Pro Scorer = Lifetime Score becomes 300,000 automatically) I figured out that if someone's save file were to be erased, his/her achievements will be saved when he/she logs in.
*Achievement data is saved.
Version 1.1 Notes:
1. A lot of you reviewed that the game's pacing in terms of collecting coins is too slow and utterly tedious. So I've done the following to try to relieve that. :) [Sorry, Top Coin Collectors :(]
*INSTA-COIN now gives 300 coins instantly. (100 coins before)
*INSTA-COIN's cooldown reduced to 80. (from 100)
*Coins double after the 500 score mark.
*Coins triple after the 1000 score mark.
*Coins are quadruple after 2000 score mark.
*Meteor speed after 2000 decreased.
2. Another major comment you guys had was with the player's sluggishness. I am also attempting to fix that in this version with the following:
*Player's base movement speed increased.
*Player's base jump slightly increased.
*Gravity's pull increased.
Play this simple but super fun game called "Coin Apocalypse"!
Collect coins while avoiding the meteors!
Use the coins to upgrade your stats or buy hats and backgrounds!
Featuring the awesome music of Matthew Pablo!
*Feel free to leave constructive feedback and reviews. They help me a lot. :D And PM me/add a comment on what you want to see in the game and I MIGHT add it in future versions. ;)