Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Click the pinata! Get Candy! Upgrade! Get more Candy!
Entertaining, and a good time waster.
Wow my family thought they caught me masturbating I was clicking for a long long time!
Mildly entertaining, kept my mind busy for quite a while :) Although I didnt get the ninja or Dr achievement D:
Hmmm, i dont get it, i just tested it an hour ago, and the 2 medals showed up....thought i somehow fixed that :(
clicker finger about fell off, i think 2 medals are broken , they did not work for me,[dr and ninja]. pm me if fixed and i will replay for them, or maybe you will add more medals and upgrades. i currently have over a millon etra points
not a bad take on a loot clicker :) i few pointers though
1) ran out of upgrades after about 20 min continuous clicking
2) the ninja and doctor medals don't appear to be working
3) randomly generated colors and patterns with a small % to get the medal designs would have been a nice touch, this can be done simply by filling an array with color values and having a RNG pick which array index numbers (color) use.
4) when you have level 10 in any upgrade the cost changes to 'Nan' a simple command such as "IF level = 10 THEN cost.text = 'Max' " would make this cleaner
I hope I've helped :) this is meant as constructive criticism NOT flaming, good luck with future animations ~
Hey, first thanks for the response
1) Yeah, i am aware of that but i didnt want it to become and endless clicker and since i lost motivation i just thought i should finish the project
2) i will look right into that
3) good idea, there will surely be a second game with way more pinatas,upgrades and other stuff. since this is the first game i used medals in i had quite my problems (needed to upload like 10xtimes until it worked)
4) Yes, will do (probably the next idle game will have more than 10 levels)
5) i made this game mostly to check out some things and mechanisms for bigger stuff. i still appreciata your comment though :)
Ah, We meet again loot clicker... I... MUST... CLICK!!
3D action driving game
Manage and train heroes to build up a world-renowned adventure agency!
The Snake/Pinball mashup you never knew you wanted.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.