From the creators of the award-winning "Mythic Fort Defense" and the highly-acclaimed "Siege Knight" comes a spiritual successor: Sentry Knight.
Take control of a lone sentry in his tower and defend it from waves of mythical creatures, large and small. Level up and place your talent points strategically in 3 separate talent trees with 48 talents to choose from. Upgrade your bow, arrows, tower and torch to further maximize your damage output.
Journey through 8 beautiful, hand-drawn worlds; from the dense forests of Wildwood, to the fiery peaks of Molten Summit. Battle 4 unique bosses, each with their own array of abilities and attacks. Shoot, blast, explode, freeze, burn, and demolish your foes with 16 unique spells.
In short: Tons of enemies, tons of spells, tons of unique build options, tons of fun!
New Features (1/14/2014):
- Endless Mode has now been increased in difficulty. Bosses will come in every 5 minutes or so. Keep a look out because enemies will also continue to creep in while bosses are on the stage!
- Added enemy health bars.
- Added the ability to access your Talent Tree from the World Map.
- Added actual statistical information at the Blacksmith.
- Buffed Ice Hellion and Scourge Templar a bit.
- Adjusted Endless Mode enemy scaling. All enemies now have their health adjusted according to the player’s current level.
- Decaying Grip now is a proc skill, meaning it has a chance to reduce enemy speed instead of always reducing enemy speed.
- Changed Decaying Grip tooltip to make more sense.
- Hopefully fixed Spell Boon not affecting certain spells.
- Fixed all the medals that were not previously working. Some may activate when you first go to the World Map, others you may need to accomplish again!
- Fixed the bug where you got stuck in the Talent Point notification. You now stop gaining new talent points at level 70 to make room for the 8 points you get from 3 starring each world.
- Fixed misspelling of Bestiary.
You may need to clear your browser cache to properly get the new update.