Dig your way through treacherous caverns while saving damsels in distress in this sequel to the original Caved In. The goal of the game is to descend as deep as you can while rescuing damsels and collecting treasures. As you dig, you weaken the integrity of the level. The lower the integrity, the more often cave ins occur!
1.1.1 Update is out!
- FIXED: mineral scanner not working occasionally
- FIXED: endless looping sounds
- FIXED: bricks affecting integrity
- FIXED: being able to place bricks on thermites
- FIXED: supports not working
- ADDED: mute option
- ADDED: effects toggle option
- ADDED: alternate controls
- TWEAKED: spider damage rate reduced
- TWEAKED: lower the required depth for level themes
- TWEAKED: increased spawn chance of spike traps
- TWEAKED: player is bumped out of caveins if only partially in the tile