Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Kill hundreds of mini robots with your Blitzer on this 2d action-platformer-shooter in unique procedurally generated maps with classic old school gameplay and pixel art style!
Controls: WASD = Jump/Move, Mouse = Aim/Shoot, G = Grenade
Update 1: The shoot-jump is now more difficult.
Great job pal, it is simply and fun!
This game is amazing i love the music, the graphics are awesome, and gives a very difficult challenge, i love this game! keep up the work!
Loved this game and spent hours on it! I can't stop playing!!!
But I have a few things about the game very quick.
1. The enemies bullets go so slow that when I'll come down from a jump, they will randomly appear out of nowhere but still go slow for me to move. Doesn't work out as well sometimes....
2. The granades take FOR EVER to explode!
3. I had some problems shooting with the cursor. Like for example, I will be shooting people to the left and then I'll get shot with people above me and my screen will keep flashing red that I can't see my cursor at points. Other example is that I'll be jump shooting across the air (GREAT IDEA!!) and then I will randoly start shooting to the left or right. Very hard at points.
4. Always in the beginning of any game, the enemies are a little over powered. They touch you you're dead. They shoot you once you're dead. It's easy to kill them, but it was confusing when I first started playing.
Other than those, you have a great game my friend. KEEP IT UP!!
Excellent game! I can't stop playing it!!!
There's a few things I find aggravating, though:
1. Grenade needs to be Q and E. Maybe it's the way I use the WASD keys, but if I'm moving left I use my A finger which is the only one that can easily reach Q.
2. On Infinite mode, I appear to be invincible but if I get surrounded by a mass of baddies and get hit too many times, then I start teleporting into the sky - presumably because my health reached zero and I was sent to a restart position. I don't mind that I get teleported, in fact, it's helpful since it can get hard to move when surrounded, but I need to have at least SOME health points when I respawn otherwise I just keep getting teleported until I happen to kill something.
3. The grenades take forever too explode if they don't hit a baddie or a spawner. This has the effect of preventing me from throwing additional grenades until they do finally explode.
4. I had a hard time keeping track of my cursor sometimes. I would shoot-jump across the sky (which is awesome by the way) only to start shooting to the side when I got close to the edge. I think this problem is two-fold, I found the cursor was at times difficult to see in contrast to the ground (maybe make it a brighter color? just not red since that's the baddies bullet color!). The second is the cursor moves with you while in the middle region of the field but near the edges, it stays put. This inconsistency makes predicting where the cursor will be difficult.
5. Add a kill count to the infinite modes. As they stand, the goal is to just see how many enemies you can get on screen, but how many you've killed is always nice to know.
A retro-inspired 2D Action RPG set in the distant future (DEMO)
Travel the world on an epic shark lifting adventure!
What happens after the final boss is defeated?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.