Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Train your troops and ordered them to destroy the opponent's base, build another base in an empty area and controlled the gold mines to produce a great army in this war!
Use mouse to control. Press 1 to action for all bases, Press 2 to training all bases, Press 3 to upgrade all bases.
idk...passed the game and AFTER, I readed that press: 1 :was for action to all base and such...
(write it in game plox)
in short...way too easy
shift+ click should be a way to select more base as well
Its a good concept, but its a little rough around the edges. Some ideas you may want to think about:
1) Create a way to either choose how many units are going, or so it takes 1/2 of available units always leaving some reserve. (even though you can push 1 and choose action for all bases)
2) Friendly fire!!! Sometimes two units will come out of a bunker together, and just start opening fire on each other, happened to me several times... sometimes bots were out of money and couldn't build units so I was the only one on the field.
3) Maybe a way for the player to generate a fixed amount of money pulsing through every level, although limiting the income does have it's upside and requires more thinking.
4) If a base is being attacked, soldiers inside should not continue with their coffee break but should swarm out and try to defend the base
5) Played through to level 10, I think that's what PopaCristian is talking about. Level lags heavily, and actually I played it for a few minutes and sent a few units to attack a base that would line them up to attack incoming enemy units. Then I came down to make this review. When I went back the AI of both enemy teams had built units all over the screen but had taken each other out. With no auto income the blue had killed the red team, leaving one blue unit, I simply killed the one unit and took my time blowing up 30+ bases.
Unfortunately lost power there, I'm going back to continue on and finish the game out.
i reachd to the mission were 2 AI players spam bases on map and i got lags and they kill me right away no methoot to beat em even with full upgrades
The game is repetitive. The way an army attack is one by one. This will be hassle when there are two or more enemy bases
3D Action Driving Game
A paranormal curse is killing students at a high school...and you're next.
Help CrazyDad turn off a pesky neon sign or he’ll go crazy!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.