Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Become a professional Tattoo Artist practising in this beautiful girl skin!
There are several things wrong with this game, and I'll try to bring all I could find up:
1) Why would this game need to store things on my computer? That is a big warning sign right there, when it claims to be for offline use on a online-only game.
2) I got redirected 3 times before I could actually play the game. The porting from mobile to web apparently didn't include a proper rework of the ad engine and the ads automatically redirected to unrelated material from another publisher from which I couldn't get back, since Flash Player doesn't include the back button a cell phone has. Each of the ads also wanted to store stuff on my computer for offline use!
3) This game has graphics? I saw something in the corner of my eye, but since the gameplay grabs your focus onto a small gauge at the bottom of the screen and two big, bright buttons on the sides, you can hardly see what is going on in the middle. This could have been fixed by having keyboard controls instead of the mouse.
4) Clearly not reworked at all! Not a single line of code has been changed from the mobile version and it is clear this was never intended for a computer at all. It's a shame, because I believe that this might actually be a good game, if it wasn't for all its flaws and all its flaws could've been fixed if the author had just put the effort into reworking the code when porting it. As it stands now, it just feels like an attempt to get more hits on those ads, with no consideration at all to the gameplay experience.
thanks for the review and the time. I´ll try to answer.
1 offline storage saves levels and highscore. if you want stop playing and come back later you can do it.
2- my bad there. my mistake was putting a cross to ads while the load screen . if you don´t click the ads and wait, there is no redirection. the link is not another publisher, it´s my website.
3. the layout of the game was intended for mobile. portrait layout was the best option. the game has keyboard controls, try with keyboard arrows.
4 . does it need to be ported? you can play it in tablet , phone or desktop from the same source.
the ads are there as a template redirecting to my another game. . this game is made in html5(not flash) . newsground's api doesn´t support html5 ads. so I´m not earning money with my games. and it´s not my goal either. at least for today.
I just want to build this game. It is as I want it to be. looks basic but wasn't simple to do . i'm happy with it anyway. It´s fine for my first atempt.
Thanks for the review again. sorry for my bad english.
This is essentially a mobile game, ripped from a mobile device.
I like the concept, but, you should throw a few more things in.
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.