A platformer game where the character must traverse a city filled with traps. The game is difficult; skill, timing and perseverance is required.
It is the sequel to my game Phosphor, but playing Phosphor is not necessary.
If you find any bugs please post them in the comments.
- Changed sfx volume levels
- Changed the hitbox of the first broken pier
- Added small walls after some checkpoints before spikes to prevent people from repeatedly running into them
- Improved on platforming/mechanics or whatever you want to call it
- Added a suicide button
- Improved on the conveyor belt into the pit section
- Improved on the spike that chases you section
- Improved on the running animation
- Changed some parts of the ground in certain areas
- Fixed being able to use the suicide button during the train section
- Fixed being stuck under a lowered air vent
- Various cosmetic changes
- Fixed the bug with the crushers on the stairs