Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Will you be able to find a way out of this nightmare... again? Or, maybe on the contrary - will you go even deeper?
A sequel to an award-winning horror point-and-click game Deep Sleep.
go to sleep horror :D
i like this game and the other wolf game.i would love it if it was longer
I STOP PLAY THIS GAME, I DONT ALEARDY FINISH THIS BUT I PISSED IN MY PANTS, THANKS YOU SCRIPTWELDER! D;
as soon as i got to the corrdor fuck this freaky as hell!
Definitely a new fan of your series! Can't wait for the next. By the by for anyone looking for the pages, they are as follows:
2. Battery room, bottom of bookcase
3. Talk to the traveler, ask "Who are 'They'" when option pops up.
4. Grate next to the Traveler's.
5. Fireplace in the Elk room
6. Classroom, middle desk, left leg
7. From the door with the crank, 3 screens in bottom left
8. Toy room, very top of the left box
9. Path to scarecrow on the left
10. Screen before mill in the tree
11. Path to well on the left
12. Wrench room top of the box on the left (careful not to click back out)
13. Mill to the right of the valve
14. Screen after mill, Left center
15. Fountain, right.
Context? Context is for casuals.
Hexagon Puzzle Game
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.