Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Will you be able to find a way out of this nightmare... again? Or, maybe on the contrary - will you go even deeper?
A sequel to an award-winning horror point-and-click game Deep Sleep.
best game point n clicks are cool
All medals got,
Amazing game ! Storyline perfect, horror graphic perfect ! Im just waiting for last chapter of great game!
I will start sayin' that Felicity really scares me out. An awsome game, now I'm gonna play the next part.
=ABOUT THE NOTES=
I found them all thanks to the review of the user SwallowtheSun, he wrote:
<< Definitely a new fan of your series! Can't wait for the next. By the by for anyone looking for the pages, they are as follows:
2. Battery room, bottom of bookcase
3. Talk to the traveler, ask "Who are 'They'" when option pops up.
4. Grate next to the Traveler's.
5. Fireplace in the Elk room
6. Classroom, middle desk, left leg
7. From the door with the crank, 3 screens in bottom left
8. Toy room, very top of the left box
9. Path to scarecrow on the left
10. Screen before mill in the tree
11. Path to well on the left
12. Wrench room top of the box on the left (careful not to click back out)
13. Mill to the right of the valve
14. Screen after mill, Left center
15. Fountain, right. >>
I love this series so far!! My only criticism would be that the Sadako-like character is not worthy of this game (though the scene was well made and freaked me out anyway!). I would have loved to see a more original creeper!
even better than the prequel.
An addictive and challenging simple math puzzle game
And so it dreamt.
Help Eddie get his watermelon so he can finally spend a nice and relaxing day at the beach
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.