Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Will you be able to find a way out of this nightmare... again? Or, maybe on the contrary - will you go even deeper?
A sequel to an award-winning horror point-and-click game Deep Sleep.
I will start sayin' that Felicity really scares me out. An awsome game, now I'm gonna play the next part.
=ABOUT THE NOTES=
I found them all thanks to the review of the user SwallowtheSun, he wrote:
<< Definitely a new fan of your series! Can't wait for the next. By the by for anyone looking for the pages, they are as follows:
2. Battery room, bottom of bookcase
3. Talk to the traveler, ask "Who are 'They'" when option pops up.
4. Grate next to the Traveler's.
5. Fireplace in the Elk room
6. Classroom, middle desk, left leg
7. From the door with the crank, 3 screens in bottom left
8. Toy room, very top of the left box
9. Path to scarecrow on the left
10. Screen before mill in the tree
11. Path to well on the left
12. Wrench room top of the box on the left (careful not to click back out)
13. Mill to the right of the valve
14. Screen after mill, Left center
15. Fountain, right. >>
FIRST HORROR GAME I MADE A COMMENTARY ON! it scared the delightful rainbow muffin crap out of my souls souls soul. Thank you for the never ending nightmares. Just thank you. totally
This game is just AWESOME. It's as scary as the last one. Just totally awesome.
i need to change my pants now xD
I love these games.
This one scared the living crap out of me, as the previous one did, only more. The combination of spooky music, details and sounds (like something moving in the bushes when you're in the woods, a kid being seen and disappearing...), and an intense story make this game definitely worth playing.
I got a SECRET ENDING, but I cheated (I read a manual). For those who want to get this ending without cheating:
1. Play "Deep Sleep" (the prequel to this game).
2. Find a wall with a scratched message about a little kid who is lost. Write it down so you don't forget.
3. Apply that knowledge to this game (you'll have to find that object and give it to that person).
4. Finish game and enjoy the secret ending. (kinda heart warming)
Will continue with "Deepest Sleep". We have to go deeper!
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.