Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You play as a robot in a test facility that has been invaded by a virus. With 14 levels, this game is the best (iv'e done so far.)
This was game was ok the music glitches out and gets kinda overwhelming really quick.
Also aside from the second level (it being premade and all) the level design was really good, and for an early game its not bad. One last thing if you jump before entering the first door there is a glitch where a second robot appears at the top of the screen. Yet again good job cant wait to see more from you.
you might want to fix the fact that you have to push yourself against the door and JUMP to get into the next level, and i would like if there was an actual bossfight and some kind of ending. Apart from that, great game!
Wow, that was quick! Didn't expect to see a game from you so quickly. Was this the game you were referring to before that wanted me to test?
The music was a nice touch and sounded good, but for some reason during the game, it began playing again while it was already playing, overlapping each other and making it very annoying. I had to mute it while writing this. A few other problems.
- You have to jump when you are next to the door to enter it.
- If there is no ceiling or walls and your character goes off screen in the slightest,and you jump into it, you will restart.
- On the second level after the title screen, the character will appear in the upper left corner in the black and you will restart the level. This has so far happened ever time I entered the level.
- On the jungle level, there is an invisible object that blocked me.
- An ending screen would be nice, but this is a test so it is okay.
Things I liked
- Being able to control your jumping height by how long you hold jump. The smoothness of the character's movement.
- The background art when you go back in time was good. Did you make that?
- Some of the jumps were a little difficult so those were good. They challenge the player in skill.
- Thank you for explaining what is going on in the game under Author Comment.
You probably already know about all the problems I'd mention, but I thought I'd bring them up just in case loading it to newgrounds caused the problems. This is indeed an improvement. Very good job.
numerous bugs, no explanation on how the game works at all.
its a good start but its entirely bland and buggy.
i gave 1.5 because i at least get to see some cool backgrounds and the controls were smooth and responsive
Basically, half a star because you have done something. But it is broken, non-sensical, and boring. The jumping can be unpredictable, some random invisible blocks are scattered around, touching the ceiling can kill you, when jumping works correctly (rather than launching you into the ceiling and killing you) the levels become laughably easy, the artwork is virtually non-existent, and the story is utter nonsense. Dying causes the music to restart, without stopping the original track, causing more and more of the same song to overlap, creating an out of time mess.
The "virus" does nothing. It is also inexplicably a tank. That can't hurt you.
Many of the levels merely required moving from the left to the right, with no obstacles. Blocks are often put so close together that you can just roll from one to the next without jumping, making levels even easier. Also needing to jump to go through doors. It makes no sense. And if you accidentally jump over the door, you die. If you go left at the start of a level, you die. This seems like an appropriate place to use those invisible blocks that you have scattered at random throughout some of the levels.
Why mention time travel? There was no relevance to it. Was that supposed to explain why the game loops indefinitely? Or was this not intentional?
I don't understand what you were trying to achieve, but I feel that you are a long way from achieving it, none the less.
A complete overhaul may be the best solution here.
This is unique strategic action-runner about Vikings!
The official sequel to Money Movers
A mini visual novel about a mysterious girl. Features 4 endings.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.