Retro Shooter with generated content3.93 / 5.00 1,253 Views
Blow the enemy to hell or die a hero! Do you have the Expendaballs for combat, Soldier?3.88 / 5.00 8,825 Views
It's time to escape the city!3.76 / 5.00 2,528 Views
Ethereal Masters is a strategic card game in the same vein as Magic the Gathering or Yugioh, in that you compete against your opponent to overrun the game's board with your monster cards. You play as a newcomer in the Tournament whose goal is to rise to the rank of Champion. You and your opponent get five cards which you must place on a board. You can attack and capture the other player's cards depending on where they're placed and their attack and defense power. At the end of each round, the player who has the most cards in his possession wins. You can get new cards throughout the game and gain experience to make them stronger.
In addition to the features of the original Ethereal Masters, the sequel features;
- Two new arrow types, allowing you to capture cards from a distance and protect yourself from attacks,
- Powerup tiles, multiplying your attack and defense potential depending on your element (they can also reduce your stats, so be careful!),
- Holes, making an attack through it possible only with a ranged card,
- An improved, adaptative AI, adding much needed personality to the bosses and their strategies,
- And of course, a total of 7 characters and 50 cards, all drawn by the talented Conny Nordlund.