Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
WASD - to move
Space bar - to jump
Left mouse button - to shoot
Too fast to start @@ It will be easier if having a reasonable speed :D
i dunno man, seems more like a test-preview WIP. should take this back to the lab, bro.
- At the start of the level consider adding a static platform. Basically, this is a platform that's always in the same place. And the player starts off right on top of it. There have been times, when I start a new game, and my player entity would fall right off the screen.
- I would recommend making the player auto-fire when the mouse is held down.
- There are some issues with the game. If too many of the enemies are on the screen, it begins to lag. With the slowdown, the platforms start disappearing before the've moved off the left side of the screen. The lag only seems to happen in rare cases. I can send you a screen shot if you want.
- Is there an item the restores health?
- At first I was going to mention adding some sounds, until I collapsed the flash window and reopened. I was then able to hear some music (yay!). However, I soon received this run-time exception:
TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference.
Sometimes, I get that exception even if I can't hear any sounds.
Henceforth, each time after closing and opening the Flash window (I've even tried reloading the browser page altogether), I was no longer able to hear any sound.
I am using Google Chrome 28.0, and Flash Debug Player 11.
So, I switched to Firefox 22.0 and Flash Debug Player 11. Still no sounds, but the view layers appear misplaced. Also, there is some white space along the right and bottom edges of the Flash window. Again, if you want a screen shot, please let me know. I'll PM you.
Interesting game. Keep working on it. (:
- Ziro out.
FOV too small, too many enemies make the game almost impossible and theres just one variant of them. The game over screen is written in comic sans and could you bind jump to the w button?
Potential! use it! :)
Test with fun how much you know about Art
Challenge hordes of ninjas in this epic action adventure game.
Help strange creatures to bring the eye to a mysterious customer.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.