Be a Supporter!

Credits & Info

Uploaded
Jun 26, 2013 | 7:50 AM EDT
  • Daily 3rd Place June 27, 2013

If you liked this, check these out!


Author Comments

With great power comes great responsibility. Take control of all the crazy NASA Ground Control buttons on a mission to save the world.

This is a very experimental and quick toy to mess around with. We did it in roughly 24 hours, because we didn't have more time for our game this month. Beware.

All engines go!

Reviews


buffet109buffet109

Rated 4 / 5 stars

I somehow got the guys to enter the ship without the guy who was holding the bomb. I pressed the dug the hole pressed the detonate button and half of the asteroid came off.


molkman responds:

Someone must have sneaked another bomb in there.


KinhotasKinhotas

Rated 5 / 5 stars

I managed to save the world without the crew entering the rocket.......
try it


molkman responds:

It's magic


GabexaneGabexane

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

I think this game could gain a lot just by adding medals so the objective becomes figuring out all the possible outcomes. A couple of different texts for the failure endings wouldn't hurt either, so it's not always the same one,
As it is right now, there's plenty of good things about it, but it feels a bit aimless.


molkman responds:

Why not set the aim for yourself? <3


MagnoliasMagnolias

Rated 5 / 5 stars

The concept is so simple, yet so entertaining. Finding the right combination of actions to sabotage the mission is 90% of the fun. The other 10% came from the voice acting. Well done.


People find this review helpful!
molkman responds:

Thanks!


BribeGuntailsBribeGuntails

Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

SUCCESS