Pay What You Want for art & music from:
1. HalcyonicFalconX, musician of the Epic Battle Fantasy series.
2. Jimp, artist of the Sushi Cat series.
3. NutcaseNightmare, creator of the :The Game: series.
4. Stratkat, whose music was featured in Beat Hazard Ultra.
5. Kenney, artist of Armor Picross.
6. Mindchamber, artist of Newgrounds Rumble.
Furthermore, if we hit our goal of $10000, after the campaign ends on July 15, everything in the bundle will automatically be released to the public domain. You can, of course, still pay to get instant access to the bundle, rather than waiting, if you so choose.
This is an experiment.
No matter what happens, hopefully this will push more people to try funding our creative commons!