Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
I woke up in a room... It is not locked and I remember everything. I'm a werewolf. Tonight I will turn and people will die, unless I find a way to prevent myself from escaping this place.
There IS a recipe for the potion in game :-)
Really great game. I like the concept of having to lock yourself in instead of trying to get out.
wow nice game
I had to use the walkthrough to beat the game. Which means I found the game not too hard, just too puzzling. -.- I did find the game quite fun though, despite its challenge. Oh and what is the name of the song during the aftermath section and when you're playing? I love those songs. thx.
1. Start and Grab the Rope
2. Go Outside and Grab The Axe, Grab the mushrooms in the Bottom right corner, grab the logs next to the stump where you fond the axe, then grab the Chains hanging from the Roof
3. Come back inside and Close the Door and go to the Right, pick up the Glass Bottle and Read the Note ( There is a Secret Note under it, just click the corner of the Paper under the one you're reading )
4. Head right and Close the Window and lock it by clicking the handles on the shutters, click the jacket then check the 3rd drawer and click under the bed
5. Head Right once more and collect the dried herb, then use the axe on the table then pickup the boards, then use the golden key and open the chest, then collect the hammer and nails
6. Head right and use the silver key on the closed door and after locking the door, click the bottom of the bookcase and block the door
7. Again, head right and place the logs in the fire place and use the tinderbox to light the logs, then if you look at the ground you will find a board out of place, click it and collect the raw meat and spice, put the mushroom, the spice and the herb ( DO NOT PUT IN THE MEAT ) now put the empty bottle and use it with the pot, then put the potion on the meat
8. Go right and use the planks with the window, then use the hammer and nails to board up the window
9. Go right one last time and put the meat on the hook then drag the rope and chain to your face, then click the hour glass
YOU WIN! :D
It was a very good game but there were little to no introduction on what to do. There is a walkthrough, but using a walkthrough would be cheating and there would be no fun in it. The potion and the journal were clever into getting me to think and everyway is possible. Please consider the following. What you could do is make better use of it and make it more complex, but if you do, please do not make some things unavailable without cheating, so new players wouldn't get confused. I finished in less than 15 minutes, but it would be great if it was a 30 minutes - a one hour game.
There is no game. Trust me. DO NOT PLAY!
A bonus episode of an anime-inspired series about an otaku turned dooms day survivor!
Time to find this Wizard of OZ.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.