Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
I woke up in a room... It is not locked and I remember everything. I'm a werewolf. Tonight I will turn and people will die, unless I find a way to prevent myself from escaping this place.
There IS a recipe for the potion in game :-)
Walkthrough: Only use this if you're stuck or you want to ruin your game experience !
1. Take the rope.
2. Go outside.
3. Take the axe, chopped wood, mushroom ( lower right-side ), and the chain ( under the roof ).
4. Go back inside.
5. Turn left, and take the herbs hanging on the hook. Also, take the root on the barrel ( this is optional, it's useless...you'll learn why later.)
6. Turn left, take the keys from under the bed and the shirt. The third drawer on the closet contains Tinderbox. Also, click the window and close the latch. ( Click on the little black thing )
7. Click the note. There are two notes, click the one behind the first note. It will reveal a recipe for a potion. ( Recipe: Spice, Mushroom, and Herbs. [ Don't use the root, it'll mess up the recipe. ] )
8. There is a darker shade plank of wood on the ground. Click it, and take the herb and meat.
9. Put the recipe in the pot, and light the fire by putting the logs and using the tinderbox.
10. Combine the meat and potion. ( DON'T EAT IT! )
11. Go back to the area where the chest is. Open the chest by using the gold key, and take the hammer and nails.
12. Use your axe on the table, and take the planks.
13. Hang the meat infused with the potion on the hook.
13. Turn left. Use the planks on the window, then use the hammer and nails on the planks. ( Make sure you've closed the latch! )
14. Go back to the front door. Close it, and use the silver key to lock it. Then, click on the left side of the shelf to barricade the door.
15. Tie yourself up with both the rope and chain.
16. End the night.
Wow, that was a good game. I played through and got all the achievements. The only qualm I have is sometimes its hard to tell whats clickable. But the game is very enjoyable!
Nice job on the game.
i like this game and i have played it like 10 times cause its so good !!
An addictive and challenging simple math puzzle game
And so it dreamt.
Help Eddie get his watermelon so he can finally spend a nice and relaxing day at the beach
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.