Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
Find the stars that have fallen from the sky. Eat carrots to upgrade your abilities in this cute hide and seek adventure game.
1. Hold mouse button down to move.
2. Walk up to a star and click it to collect.
3. Stars can be deposited back to the basket.
Takes forever to load. Not the hardest game but it is kind of slow going. It is a cute kid game. Very nicely done
It's a cute game. The controls and flow of the game are a bit slow, but it's a nice calm game
To dig, press space!!!
I just had to take a wild guess, since I couldn't find the instructions for it anywhere. Very nive little game otherwise though.
The only thing keeping you from a higher score is the large annoyance of controlling the bunny's movement by having to hold and drag the mouse. would love to be able to move with arrow or aswd keys
This actual a very nice game for kids qho wish to familiarize with a computer. Or a smartphone ?
I am not sure what you had in mind when you made it but here are my advices. I would love to get feedback. Anyway :
- When you start a game, the button "continue" may be on the top. It is more positive to highlight the "play" button than "quit" ;) it should be "Continue" "Restart" "Quit" (not the reverse)
- You should use both way to move. 1 clic and the bunny is going to this point and the actual system (hold button)
- Make sens to what happend to the bunny. Like if you walk on something hot, write a message (which will not force to clic like "ok" or "continue" for validate the message. This is good for kids.
- Do not force to walk on "things" which hurt the bunny. This is just scary and not good for kids
- Options after completesshould have their description just by hovering with the mouse, no need to click
- don't stop movements after pick up a start, thats make it annoying ! (and chicken don't so...)
- say how to dig (or you did, but I couldn't saw it easy, so need to improve it !)
And thats all. The idea is good,
You find yourself on a starship, adrift. The computer is counting down to something...
Shift tiles to the designated spots.
How fast is too fast?
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.