Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
A father giving some important advice to his son.
Music by Kevin MacLeod at http://incompetech.com/mu sic/royalty-free/
There are eight things that make up a good skit.
1. Creativity [Which you had]
2. Story [It was extremely lacking, but that was probably the point]
3. Characters [It was a 30 second skit, so I don't expect much depth]
4. Animation [It was iffy. But okay.]
5. Dialog [I liked the conversation quite a bit. It made me chuckle.
6. Art [If this is your personal style, its alright, but keep working at it.]
7. Music [Reminded me of an old-timey Mickey Mouse cartoon. Loved it, but could be clearer.]
8. A twist [I felt like I knew it was going to be morbid, and I was right. Still loved it though.]
I'd of wanted a longer skit, but I thought it was cute the way you had done it. So good job, and I know I only gave you two stars, but keep working at it!
The concept was great and I think the black and white "oldschool" theme really helped. The weakest part would have to be the mouth animation where I think it could have been cleaner.
Very good animation and the music is good.
Feeling sorry for yourself doesn't get you anywhere...
First episode: Trolls attack the village and heroes come to defend it.
A short animation about Journey
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.