Context? Context is for casuals.3.99 / 5.00 12,456 Views
Hexagon Puzzle Game3.93 / 5.00 11,264 Views
An old style, pixel-art noir adventure, inspired by classical point-and-click games.3.83 / 5.00 7,170 Views
Tired of waiting? Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account, you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even greater impact on submission scores!
[ Enlist to be a beta tester for the NEXT Mars Colonies game ]
[ http://www.spacemages.com ]
Mars Colonies is a RTS game about building and protecting your own colonies on Mars. Hire skillful colonists, help them survive marsquakes, dust storms and other threats, and build the most successful colonies on Mars. With Science!
::Instructions and tips:
* Speed up the game with [F] key.
* Review how much energy and water a building needs in pop-up menu when you move cursor on building icon. After placing a new building you need to connect it with energy or water if building need any; make sure to connect power lines and water tubes to the right places on the South-West side of a building. If a building don't have water/energy, the warning icon will appear.
* Hire new colonists via "HIRE" button on the bottom-center of the screen. Colonists need food and oxygen.
* Review colonist's needs in the bottom-right corner by clicking on him. You can change the name or fire the colonist.
* Set up jobs for each colonist at "JOBS" window. It's not necessarily, but can make your colony and colonists more effective.
* Order resources at "ORDER" window. Helpful when you lack of oxygen or food.
* Cancel build mode by pressing ESC.
* Rename your colonists by pressing on their names.
Check Dereliction's comment for more details(remove spaces):
Thanks for all the feedbacks, guys!
Be sure to refresh game page to play latest version - CTRL+F5.
[November 14, 2014]
- Fullscreen Support Added. (Bottom right corner)
- Game Updates now show inside the game;
- Scoreboards per mission are working again!
- Minor Fixes;
[May 12, 2013]
- Added speed up button. Hold [S] to increase game speed;
- Price balancing;
[May 13, 2013]
- Colonists with "build job" enabled will be deliver resources to "building sites" now;
- You can see future georadar's area before placing it;
- Georadar's area will shown when you build pipes now;
- Bunker hp increased slightly;
- Increased item capacity for Storage;
- Fixed bug when resource hasn't returned if colonist canceled his task because of hunger, etc.
- Increased priority for "Carry Goods" jobs(supplying compon. factory, etc);
- Fixed few typos;
- Added another button [F] to turn on/off fast speed if you don't like to hold [S];
[May 18, 2013]
- Move camera with arrows/wasd buttons;
- You can scaling game window now;
- Science! will return when you cancel pipes;
- Tile selection fixed;
- Slightly increased number of mineral deposits on levels;
- You can select Energy Pipe mode with "1", Water Pipe mode with "2" and Demolish mode with 3 from keyboard now.
- [S] speed button changed to [E]. [F] still there.
[June 19, 2013]
- All research points are returned when you cancel not finished building.
- You can see where buildingâEUTMs inputs are located when placing building. Green âEU" energy, white âEU" water.
- You can set target minerals for mining by clicking on them.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.