Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Log in to save your medals! Don't have an account? Create one for free!
I made this in 2 hours for the ad revenue so I can afford an IOS developers license. Don't tell me to get a job because I'm 12
I think this is really good for a 12 year old kid! What programm did you use to make this? I'm 14 and I only upload artwork but I'd like to make a game (I don't know how to make one)!
Meh, not bad for a 12 yr old. Still hard though.
I understand that this was a 2 hours work (although you should put more time into these things), and that you're 12, but overall, unimpressed.
* First off, the graphics: ... meh. It's easy to tell what everything is at least, so it's not a big complaint for me.
* The level design: Not good, at all. It's "kinda" hard, but not super difficult, I beat the level in a short time. I find that a lot of the jumps were quite unfair. What the biggest complaint for level design is that, or at least that I can tell, is that it is actually impossible without the use of a bug that I found which I will get onto now.
* Stability: I'd say this is "mostly" stable, I didn't find many glitches, although that may just be because this is a very small game. I did, however find one bug which is pretty game-changing. If you are landed on a block, and then you fall off, there is no flag which detects this, so it is possible to jump mid-air. I can use this to my advantage pretty easily. :(
* Music: It's nice, I like it. Would like the ability to mute it though, can get annoying after a while.
* Misc: When you do win the level, the "you win" text is slightly off centre. Yeah, I know, I'm picky.
* Conclusion: Didn't like it all that much, but you gotta start somewhere, I suppose. Hopefully with a little more experience and time, you can go on to make some great games! I hope my harsh review doesn't make you give up, I just reviewed it like I would review any other game, I like to keep things fair. I believe you could make some nice games with practice, nobody's first game(s) are that good, so perhaps come back later with a little more knowledge and see what the community thinks of your future games! :)
This game is definitely not bad, i'm twelve myself and i must admit that this ts pretty good programmed. VB? C? JAVA? idk. But what i do know is that you can make the jumping far more realistic, and you could also have done more on the objects, the game doesn't have that many extra's in it. But if this was you first time for programming a not-idiot-gui-based-game then it really is worth something. Try to go on like this, gain more skills and make you will become a great game developer.
i think its a great effort :D guys you press the ^ up arrow key to jump
This is unique strategic action-runner about Vikings!
The official sequel to Money Movers
A mini visual novel about a mysterious girl. Features 4 endings.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.