Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is my first flash game so, dont expect alot of stuff. Enjoy!
Note: use arrow keys to move and jump
its good for just an engine test and could be very fun as a finished game.
things to make sure you work out
1. on moving platforms make sure that they don't just come out from under you
2. pause button
3. when idle it looks like the back foot is floating
I'm just a beginner ok but if you like to help me out send me a message. Right now JohnBroadley is helping me out.
For your first game it isn't so bad, but definatley is improvable.
You should keep upp and be more diligent.
The movement kind of flaws, especially the moving platforms that have the purpose to bring the character form a to b.
The controls are kind of laggy.
And you also should write down the controls, either in the start screen or in your "Author Information".
3/5 stars because you are just beginning.
Awesome Megaman Flash, where's megaman? The only thing that I see that needs to be done here is their dash, their cling drag to walls and when zero was on a platform that moved he was unable to stay on it. if you were to work on all of those this game would be sick as hell./
Like the game, it's surprisingly fun for how basic it seems. Since this is a test I suppose feedback will be more useful to you than just a rating, so here are a few things I'd maybe edit:
- Turn down the speed on the moving platforms, and make sure that the character moves with the platform. (Unless of course that is a mechanic!)
- Draw your own sprites, I know this was a test, but even if you think you're no artist, I'd suggest practicing some sort of pixel art. I'm no artist myself but I find different styles of drawing to suit my games, you can see one of my games which is under judgment now, it is called Skater Sketcher, and the graphics are very simple but they match the tone of the game perfectly in my opinion.
- Keep going with Flash, the more you do, the better you'll become!
Yeah I'm just a beginner and it is hard finding scripts. Perhaps, if you can help me get some scripts if you have some.
You dont' stay on the platforms as they move. Makes getting past that part (the very first obstacle) pretty annoying.
I know that! scripting can be really difficult and i deserve like 3 or four stars for effort!
Unlock all of us!
As DD's story comes to a close, another looms from the not-so-distant shadows....
Blast at rockets with awesome graphics and music
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.