Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
One really a bad guy conquered the part of your kingdom.
And now you must attack him with your soldiers on the balloons.
You can conquer the mills, for feed the soldiers, and abandoned huts, for increase residential space in your kingdom.
I really like the game and think it has great potential, but there are a few tweeks I would like to see.
1) Balloons that cross paths should attack eachother to add an element of defence for the main castle and strategy for ballon usage.
2) The windmills seem ineffectual with the increase of population production. If you speed it up then it would be a useful tool instead of a drain of resources to capture.
3) Just for fun, I would make the floating trees pop balloons to add an element of timing to the attacks.
4) Make it possible to reinforce captured towers to prevent constantly traiding off between AI and yourself.
5) Allow huts to give the ability to send additional balloons instead of the max 3. Having a stockpile of population doesn't do me much good if I can only send out 3 at a time.
As it stands, I was able to defeat every enemy by attacking their castle directly and not wasting resources on other towers. I really think this game has potential and would love to see some more strategy elements in it. Nice graphics, controls work well and the music is well chosen for the environment. Keep up the great work.
It's cute but has a lot of problems.
1- needs more levels;
2- needs more difficulty and strategy - most levels are basically the same with more life added to the castles;
2,5- By the way, don't even bother increasing your population, take over the mills and click away on the enemy castle;
3-hot keys for changing the number of warriors on a balloon would have been nice;
4- Have I said the AI is stupid? It seemed like my enemy had no idea what he was doing.
Still, the idea is nice and the initial work is there. It can be improved. Loads. But you get points for what is there as well.
To slow,and clichÃ©
but is a great game maybe more lvls and faster population
It was fun but it needs more levels and maybe some other capturable buildings.
Physics platformer with time-portals. One place - two times and different level geometry.
Help Chase find new love
Defend an arctic base on the frozen moon of Jupiter
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.