Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
4 people are trapped in a building fire and need your help to escape.
DESIGN- Stuart Madafiglio
ART- Cindy Xu
MUSIC- Jesse Valentine
Winner of clay.io's Got Game? competition!
Pretty good game, very good story.
- Good length for a freeware game
- Retro aesthetics works well
- The puzzles have a great mechanic
- Great story, with character and brains
- Works as a springboard for a more lengthly, complex game (this could be a negative, but since this is free it works as a plus)
- While it's a good game, its even greater as an interactive novel
- the Dialogue can make the game feel scripted at times
- Puzzles are on the simple side
- A Twist toward the end (the purpose of the Tempest room) creates a flaw in the game itself. At the beginning of the game if more then one person dies the game does not allow you to proceed. But this contradicts what the narrative is about. I realize to fix this you would need to create more endings and more puzzles, but in the end it would vastly improve the game and its replayability.
I liked how all the little endings all lead to one big ending and you find out what chris really wants to do with the thing in the TEMPEST room
WAS'NT THAT GOOD
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.