Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This game is a tower defend based on game Legend of Zelda: A link to the past
its okay, but there's a lot of glitches that make the game annoying and somewhat unplayable. here is a list of what you should look at to make the game a bit more playable and fun.
1. Many of the towers are too under powered as is Link's sword, dealing very low damage to enemies and this becomes a nuisance when the Stronger enemies start showing up. You should add options to power up Links sword and the towers or have new ones unlockable as you progress in the game.
2. The enemies are unbalanced, you start off with weaker ones yes but the knights start showing up in mass droves by the 4th or 5th wave and many of them get passed the towers and link dealing damage before I can kill them.
3. the funds for adding towers is way too scarce, in Tower defense games you usually receive a low amount of funds from every enemy you kill because your actively upgrading and adding towers so a more steady cash flow would be beneficial here, as I have found enemies that drop ruppes few and way to far in between.
4. when i die and retry a level the music is gone, just gone as are the sound effects unless your low on hearts...
5. many of the towers do not seem to deal damage when two or more attack the same enemy, when my army of cucco's attack a knight only the lead one deals damage and the rest don't seem to damage that same knight when they attack it.
6. If link is going to be an active "tower" in the game then his abilities should be upgradeable along with the other towers.
7. many times when you switch weapons the wepon menu stays on screen when it shouldn't
o.e Meh -meh. is my rating
A good start but needs some more work, money comes in a bit too sporadically and of course so far your really quite limited in items and towers.
One BIG thing you might want to look into though is when 2 towers attack at the same time only 1 of them will deal damage, so if you have a cuckoo and an antlion attacking at the same time it seems only the closest tower will deal damage, in my case it was the cuckoo meaning 250 rupees on cuckoo damage on a level where cuckoo damage becomes next to nothing
game is pretty good buy they should add more things you can use with link
This game is still under the works, but I can feel it has potential. A lot of implementations could really boost this.
1. A fix in the language and grammar would clean this up nicely.
2. Upgradable Options for your "Towers".
3. Something to spice Link's capabilities like actual items from the game itself.
4. Regular Pause, Speed Up Buttons or Next Wave to give some time to shape up.
Other than that, keep it up brethren. You're doing great.
Test with fun how much you know about Art
Challenge hordes of ninjas in this epic action adventure game.
Help strange creatures to bring the eye to a mysterious customer.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.