Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
You've woke up with no recollection of where you are or how you got there. It's time to escape. The left and right keys to move and the up key to interact with the environment.
Wow it's simple but beautyful, continue
So here's your feedback;)
- The controls are very intuitive, I didn't even have to read your instructions. it's very nice
- The writing is nice and decent, I really like it
- Your ideas are nice and create an interesting atmosphere to feel along with the music
- It's logical
- For me it's a plus - I like games like this one a lot, using an atmosphere instead of graphic fireworks
- The main character walks in an odd way, you could make the animation better, along with drawing, but I'm sure you know this
- Maybe it's just me, but the thing with an opening (turning?) portrait seems incomprehensible to me, in addition I got stuck on this one
Thanks for the input! Yeah, my drawing sucks, I never really practice it as much as I do with action script and if I decide to take this game further, which I probably will i'll likely redo the animation etc, or possibly partner up with an artist? I'm not sure. I get a lot of my inspiration from the original resident evil games, and I don't believe there is enough of those types of puzzle games out there, so I agree with you on the liking games like this haha. Ah the portrait, originally it was going to be longer so when you enter the room with the diamond in it you would have to go in the opposite direction as the portrait is blocking the path. Imagine a hallway, then a part of the wall rotates so you can no longer access the hallway because it's blocked by the wall, however you can now walk through to the room the wall was originally blocking if that makes sense? This was just a little thing to keep me busy, I'm sure the next one will be better. Thanks for the feedback! -Micky
cool concept, this is just a prototype for feedback, the game requires more quality environment, the main character needs to be more life like rather than not being able to move his or her neck and the music needs to create a feel of uneasiness or mystery, because well you are lost, good luck hope its helps.
An epic, colorful and fast-paced arcade game
Make your way to the next level by creating constellations!
bullet hell with a unique absorb mechanic
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.