You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The full baseball game day experience in Pinch Hitter Game Day, from Mousebreaker...
I love the Pinch Hitter games, and this one was no different.
1. Logical progression of Pinch Hitter series
2. Equal balance between importance of hitting, pitching, and fielding
3. Everything good about the previous PH games
4. Challenges and difficulty of Hard level
1. Lack of groundballs in the fielding portion. I'm an infielder- I can't catch fly balls!
2. The text for the 3rd challenge should say "without a single BALL"
3. I didn't notice any way to control or alter a hitter's bat or pitching skill, would be nice to be able to improve my players (maybe through practice mode)
1. The hits and errors columns in the boxscore never updated, which makes no sense
2. Since I couldn't find a way to change the batting skill of players, my middle of the order guys had a lower batting rating than my 7th place hitter I believe it was- strange to say the least in baseball
1. Let us customize the appearance of our players, male/female, etc.
this game sucks balls
I want to give this game more stars but it's too hard. The batting feels harder than the first two pinch hitters. The pitching types don't appear that different when you throw them. Also they should result in different results if the batter catches the edge of the ball instead of flush so you can be throwing all around the strike zone and it won't matter. Plus i have yet to master getting a batter to swing on a curve out of the strike zone.
Great idea, hope you can make some tweaks!
One of the worst games I've ever played and the worst baseball game I've ever played!
The sequel to "Outpost:Haven"
Hunt The Candy!!!
A thrilling rush through cyberspace!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.