Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Play as a space sergeant and defend your flagship from alien attacks with the help of your
Fun, but everytime i go to hangar then back to level select i can only pick the first 2 levels level 1 is getting pretty old
Ok, it was fun to play but as Squoll pointed out there are some bugs and things that could be improved.
- The level bug. After going into hangar i can only go to training and 1st level though i've reached level 5 and i can see stars beside them properly. Strange thing is if i replay stage 1 all things come back to normal
- The failure bug. After boss shoted down my main base the game trated it as i completed the stage (level 6 was unlocked)
- Controls. Its hard to aim with keyboard maybe enable using mouse or add some smoothing function to ship rotation?
- Blasts. It will be splendid if you can see a blast when you hit an enemy it will make some things easier
- Learning curve. till levels 1-4 it was like walking in the park but in level 5 BLAM! first wave almost shoted me down. damn maybe i'm just little rusty :)
However it's a great game and with little tuning it can get very interesting.
Best regards - Ehix
not much features but good game overall.
sound design and graphics are really cool.
upgrades should be more balanced, they ask you to play too much.
good game I had fun destroying the red ships. I like the voices too
pretty good not really fun though but still good
Shoot swords, teleport and don't mess with the turtles
Join Marko Sharko on his first detective case!
Jump through a bustling cat city collecting fish for points.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.